Terms & Conditions
- The rates are valid for All time period, if you have any other dates send us inquiry we will get back to you.
- All tours include pick up and drop off as mentioned.
- All city tours will be with licensed tour guides and professional licensed drivers.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hours, and check-out time is 1200 Hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by the customer, Subject to availability.
- We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on the actual availability of the service.
- The rates are not valid on a special occasion or events the surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- All outdoor activities are depending on weather condition and may cancel or reschedule without prior notice.
- Upon paid purchased 5 days before check in, 50% refund applied.
- 1 days before check in, 20% refund applied.
- After check in date, 10% refund applied if not check in.
- After check in, no refund applied.
- Refund process to customer account with in 90 days
- During the trip, it is not allowed to carry sharp weapons, firearms, drugs and other items that can endanger life.
- Restrictions on the content of this website are only related to the travel tour business of PT Trans Utama Raya.
- Our services are generally available online twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week; except in the case of repairs, enhancements or maintenance on our website.
- For each order that we can confirm, we will send you an invoice and voucher via email containing a description of the product and the order you made and confirmation of payment.
- You are responsible for printing and maintaining the information contained in the invoices and vouchers that we send.
- The confirmation you receive from us after you finish placing an order and before making a payment is a trigger that the purchase transaction process is taking place.
Customer Data Policy
- We consider the privacy of your data to be important.
- When you make an order on our website, we will record and store your personal information and data. In principle, we will use your data to provide products and provide services to you.
- Your personal data that is with us, we can use for accounting, billing, auditing, credit verification, or payment purposes, as well as security, administrative and legal purposes, reward points or similar forms, testing, system maintenance and development, customer relations, notification promotional programs, campaigns and other information by sending you newsletters or push notifications automatically.
Payment Security Policy
- To protect and encrypt your credit card information, We use the "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology facility.
- In the event of a case of credit card fraud or misuse of the payment system by any third parties, the incident must be reported immediately to us and the company or bank that issued your credit card, for you to obtain further treatment in accordance with the applicable procedures and rules.
- If based on our consideration there are indications of abuse or fraud on your credit card in making transactions on our website platform, then we reserve the right to cancel the product purchase transaction or block the payment feature using a credit card when making a transaction without any notification.
- We do not have control over every policy of the credit card issuing bank, we recommend that the Customer coordinate directly with the credit card issuing bank.